- US Patent No. : US8.005.532: Electrocardiograph with extended function, and extended lead electrocardiogram deriving method.
Inventor: Daming Wei. ph. D
- Wei D., et al.: Derived electrocardiograms on the posterior leads from 12-lead system: method and evaluation.
Proceedings of the 25th Annual International Conference of IEEE IEMBS 2003; 1: 74-77.
- Katoh T., et al., Clinical Significance of Synthesized Posterior Right-Sided Chest Lead Electrocardiograms in Patients with Acute Chest Pain. J Nippon Med Sch 2011: 78 (1): 22-29.
- Kenichi Harumi. Guide for electrocardiographic diagnosis. Sogo Rinsho. extra number. 1995.
- Wlliott M Antman. MD. FACC. FAHA. Chalr et al. ACC/AHA Guidelines for the Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction. Circulation. 2004:110:e82-e292.
- The 73th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society, March 20-22, 2009
Diagnostic Improvement for Detecting Posterior Myocardial Infarction Using Lead V9 on Surface ECG: Comparison with Echocardiography.
Nobuhiko Haruki*, Hidetoshi Yoshitani*, Hiromi Nakai*, Kyoko Otani*, Kyoko Kaku*, Toshiyuki Ota*, Yutaka Otsuji*
- International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology （ISHNE）2009 June 4-6 2009 Yokohama
Diagnostic Improvement for Detecting Posterior Myocardial Infarction Using Virtual ECG: Comparison with Echocardiography.
Nobuhiko Haruki*1, Masaki Takeuchi*1, Hiromi Nakai*1, Kyoko Kaku*1, Hidetoshi Yoshitani*1, Jiro Suto*2, Yutaka Otsuji*1
*1 Second Department of Internal Medicine, University of Occupational and Environmental Health, School of Medicine
*2 NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Japan
- The 29th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Electrocardiology, September 18-22, 2011 Pitfall of Synthesized Posterior/Right-Sided Chest Lead Electrocardiograms.
Yukio Saitoh*, Yoshinari Goseki*, Yoshinao Yazaki*, Akira Yamashina*
* The Second Department of Internal Medicine, Tokyo Medical University, Japan
P-Wave Dispersion in Synthesized 18-Lead ECG of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Patients.
Yasunori Hiranuma*, Marehiko Ueda*, Takatsugu Kajiyama*, Naotaka Hashiguchi*, Tomonori Kanaeda*, Yusuke Kondo*, Masahiro Nakano*, Yoshio Kobayashi*
* Department of Cardiovascular Science and Medicine, Chiba University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan
About the Normal Range in the Addition Leads(V3R,V4R,V5R, V7,V8,V9) When We Used Synthesized 18 Leads ECG.
Jiro Suto*1, Tsuneo Takayanagi*1, Akira Yamashina*2
*1 Engineering Depertment 1 Biomedical Instrument Technology Center NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Japan
*2 Cardiovascular Internal Medicine, Tokyo Medical University Hospital, Japan
Some products may not be available in your country. Contact your Nihon Kohden representative for details.