Nihon Kohden Group (hereinafter NKG) is committed to safeguard the privacy and personal information of every website visitor to the maximum extent possible.
Purposes of Use
When you fill out an online form for requesting information, NKG may acquire name, country, email address, and other personal information. Your personal information shall be handled only to respond to your inquiry and to provide information.
All personal information received through our website shall be handled according to the following rules to ensure protection of privacy of personal information and to prevent fraudulent access, loss, damage, falsification or disclosure of personal information;
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties.
NKG shall manage the obtained information appropriately and shall not disclose any information to third parties without obtaining the consent from you, except as specifically set forth as below;
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to safeguard the life, wellbeing, or property of an individual and when obtaining your consent is not feasible.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a government agency, local public agency, or outsourcing agency in accordance to fulfill the obligations prescribed by law and when you obstructs the obligations by obtaining the consent.
- When the customer wishes to inquire about, confirm or amend personal information, NKG shall quickly take reasonable action to comply.
- NKG shall observe laws and other standards in regard to protecting personal information.
NKG is committed to continuous review and upgrading of its protection and handling of personal information.