aireeg WEE-1200 New
Wireless EEG made simple – give freedom to the patient
During long-term EEG recording, the patient may need to spend many days connected to an EEG monitor in the hospital or clinic. This is a long and stressful time especially for a pediatric patient. Wireless data transmission with the aireeg wireless input unit (WEE-1200) gives the patient more freedom and quality of life during the long test.
Nihon Kohden trusts in the proven modular concept with the aireeg and offers 32- and 64-channel inputs as well as additional options such as video, photic stimulation and other innovative functions.
Pioneering technology for enhanced efficiency
Neurofax EEG systems, designed for high-acuity performance, feature cutting-edge technology to deliver superlative versatility for even the most demanding clinical requirements.
- a powerful data management system, supports the straightforward administration and organization of diagnostic data. Modern communication interfaces enable integration into hospital and practice information systems.
- Digital video software allows synchronized digital video for EEG systems using webcam, professional HD camera, or picture-in-picture as per requirements.
- EEG mapping offers amplitude with spectral and frequency online mapping during acquisition, even with single channels and montages.
- Spike and seizure detection software with a high sensitivity and a stunningly low false positive rate
- Polysmith* combines sleep analysis software with recording devices to provide quick and precise data analysis – for a complete PSG solution customized to individual needs.
* A product of Neurotronics Inc. USA
Progressive presentation for smart monitoring
Neurofax EEG systems feature a smart active display that enhances ease of use for more effective monitoring.
- EEG trend program converts EEG signals into clear trend graphs making them easy to interpret (aEEG, DSA, CSA, Power FFT).
- Smart vital signs interface for holistic multimodality assessment of patient, with capability to pull up 8 channels from bedside monitors.
- Live View Panel offers intuitive real-time management of diverse neuromonitoring data from a centralized location.
Practical functions for greater applicability
Designed with a modular approach, Neurofax EEG systems offer
prudent, versatile functionality with many practical applications.
- Comfortable, wearable transmitter: The small size and light weight of the aireeg unit is desirable for long term EEG recording.
- Simple operation: Just plug the main unit cable into the transmitter. Data transmission mode seamlessly switches from wireless to wired without any gap in recording. Battery charging starts automatically when the transmitter is connected to the main unit. When the aireeg unit is taken out of wireless range of the EEG system, the measured EEG data continues to be saved in the internal memory. When the aireeg unit comes back within range of a wireless access point, the saved data is automatically transferred to the EEG system.
- EEG scope: data reviewer that allows review of previous EEG while monitoring, acquiring, and opening up to 4 EEGs at the same time.
- 3D voltage mapping: whole head maps offer a complete overview and better interpretation of the topography of EEG abnormalities.
Features for increased convenience
Neurofax EEG has futuristic features that allow data integration with more flexibility, compatibility, and customization for efficient and convenient monitoring.
- Customizable main menu that allows registration of examination protocol buttons on the main menu. Each button has user-defined settings for an examination which can be adjusted for different examination conditions and methods.
- Note window offers to save up to 1,000 sections of waveforms for comparison by dragging and dropping. Up to 100 copied waveforms can be registered as sample data for comparison with other patients or teaching purposes.
- NeuroReport, which is integrated in all Nihon Kohden EEG systems, offers individually configured report templates, including adaptive auto text functions, for fast and simple reporting. It guarantees maximum flexibility and compatibility.