32, 64, 128, 192, 256 channel digital EEG
- All-in-one junction box: JE-921A
- Junction box for routine EEG and PSG. Integrates 32 channel EEG input and SpO2/ETCO2 inputs.
- High expandability with a wide variety of hardware and software options gives you the capability to handle routine EEG recording to high level brain function research.
- 256 channel simultaneous sampling EEG with 300 channel display capability. Excellent performance for routine EEG exam rooms as well as epilepsy centers, sleep labs and research facilities.
- 300 trace display
- DSA trendgraph and several types of mapping, frequency spectrum analysis and phase comparison
- Advanced EEG report generation by NeuroReport
- A variety of electrode junction boxes
- Nihon Kohden introduced the world's 256 channel system. You can also choose 32, 64, 128 or 192 channel electrode junction boxes for mini flat junction boxes are also available to enhance the patient's comfort. The JE-120A, electrode junction box has a high sampling rate up to 10 kHz.
- Add polysomnography to your EEG/EMU environment with Polysmith Software
The Nihon Kohden EEG-1200 with PSG offers the channel set to provide your facility the best of both worlds. Capable of working independently as an EEG or PSG system or as a combined unit, Nihon Kohden offers a full range of hardware and software features to fit your needs by providing easy to use analytical software, flexible montages, built-in SpO2 and EtCO2, photic and more. To meet your epilepsy monitoring needs as well as expand your PSG capabilities, your EEG-1200 combo system can be expanded to record 64, 128, 192 or 256 channels.
- Digital video software: QP-110AK
- EEG mapping software: QP-220AK
- Spike detector software: Spike Detector QP-251AK
- Analysis software: EEGFocus QP-211AK
- EEG examination support software: QP-150AK
FOCUS is a trademark of BESA @ GmbH
Polysmith is a trademark of Neurotronics, Inc.(Nihon Kohden Group)
Online spike detector software contains SpikeDetector from Persyst Development Corporation.