The AE-120A EEG head set can wirelessly transmit EEG data to either an electroencephalograph or an EEG module, an optional unit for the bedside monitor, to display EEG data. It provides staff unfamiliar with EEG with quick and simple EEG monitoring at busy sites where critical care is provided.
- Easy to apply EEG head set with flexible arms, on which 7 electrodes positions are fixed.
- No skin preparation is required thanks of prefilled gel in a cup.
- Helpful GUIs such as visual fitting guide and electrode status information
- Bluetooth® wireless communication
- Noise-robust EEG monitoring with built-in active amplifier
Bluetooth is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.