Data anywhere, anytime
- Large numeric screen makes it possible to check the patient vital data form a distance.
- Interbed function supports management of multiple patients in different rooms.
- NK gateway solution enables caregivers to check patient vital signs remotely and react to a patient's deterioration rapidly.
Early detection of deterioration for early intervention.
- esCCO provides real-time, continuous and non-invasive cardiac output measurement to detect changes in hemodynamic status.
- EWS (Early Warning Score) supports evaluating the patient's risk of deterioration quantitively, which leads to simple assessment and care at an earlier stage.
- ETCO2 measured by cap-ONE reflects respiratory arrest the quickest.
- synECi18 provides the additional information for right ventricular and posterior wall from standard 12-lead ECG without any additional procedures.
Contributing to a patient-friendly environment.
- Equipped with an ambient light sensor for adjusting the brightness of the screen according to the surroundings.
- With sleep mode ON, the monitor operates while reducing factors that interfere with patient sleep such as the sync sound and bright screen. Sleep mode is available when connected to the central monitor.