Vital Sign Monitors
Easy to use for all
- The touch screen provides easy and intuitive operation.
- An onscreen guide with helpful illustrations makes it easy to operate the monitor and enables correct monitoring even for first time users.
High quality provides peace of mind
- Nihon Kohden’s assured quality over the life of the product gives you excellent total cost of ownership and the best return on investment.
- 6-hour battery operation is available for reliable use in areas with unstable power supply conditions.
Better care for all patients
- When a small number of caregivers manage a large number of patients, vital information and alarm status of other monitors can be checked from monitors in the network, even without a central monitor.
- With cap-ONE mainstream CO2 sensor, it allows for rapid response and stable, long-term CO2 measurements to support respiratory management during ventilation and sedation.