Smart. Safe. Secure
- Provides access to high-demand gateway extensions and applications, all through one server.
- Enables remote monitoring, which is important to minimize the risk of infection and to react to the patient’s deterioration rapidly.
ViTrac Remote Viewing
- ViTrac network server provides you with monitoring information on multiple patients, any time and any place.
- ViTrac provides monitoring information of multiple patients on an iPhone1, iPad1, Android2 or Windows3 PC.
- Patient data can be viewed in near real-time on an Apple1 mobile iOS4 device within the hospital network or remotely via a VPN connection.
- Patient data includes waveforms, 12-lead ECG, full disclosure, arrhythmia and ST recall, trends and other information, just like on the bedside monitor.
- The administrator can create multiple user accounts and control who can review which patients.
1 Apple, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
2 Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
3 Windows registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
4 iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Wireless Server Extension
- Wireless Server Extension adds capabilities that include a backfill of up to 15 minutes of data when a device reconnects to the wireless network after losing network connectivity for at least 15 seconds.
HL7 Server Extension
- Enables a Nihon Kohden Patient Monitoring System to transfer ADT and results messages between the Nihon Kohden Patient Monitoring System and a hospital information system.