- User-friendly onscreen operation guide
- Two operation modes for normal use or medical professional use
*AED mode－LCD display provides the untrained user with operation guidance and CPR instructions by illustrations and messages.
*Semi-auto mode－LCD display shows the ECG waveform so trained medical staff can start analysis and decide when to shock.
- Daily and monthly self-test function is available for main unit, battery and pads.
- Easy 3 step operation
- Open the lid.
- Attach the pads to the patients.
- Press the shock button.
- The pad connector can check and indicate the pads condition. (Patented)
- Adult/child mode switch can reduce the energy for child use.
- 90 minutes rescue data can be saved and reviewed on a PC with viewer software.
- Bluetooth® interface
Bluetooth is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.